A big THANK YOU to the Brother Knights who made the past highly eventful week roll ever so smoothly along:
Congratulations to our newly elected Executive! Thank you:
- to Bro. Americo and Maria Silva for their hospitality on Rosary Night
- to all the Bros. and families who were on hand to welcome Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
- to all the Bros. who were at the Blood Donor Clinic, giving blood and attending to the donors
- to Bro. Rick and Sis. Lyce Rozario for keeping our Knights and their wives on their twinkletoes
- to our dedicated Pancake Breakfast and Blood Pressure clinic volunteers
- to all those who stepped up to the pulpit for the Membership Blitz announcement and those who worked in the foyer and gym to sign up new members.
May the Lord bless all our efforts and help us reap the fruits for His greater glory!
Starting with our First Degree Exemplification on Monday… bring your candidates folks, call them up and offer them a ride so they feel welcome right away. The Council is counting on every one of you to sign up one new member this year. The more, the merrier.
We are still rounding up additional volunteers for the 104th Annual State Convention this week: setting up banners on Wednesday night and manning the Registration Desk Thursday thru Saturday. And please know that all Knights are welcome to attend the business sessions, patronize the exhibits and booths, and join the daily corporate Mass. Check out the schedule at this link. A great opportunity to meet Knights from all over BC! The theme this year: But He said to them, “You give them something to eat”.
A good segue to asking everyone to give generously this coming Food Bank Sunday. And don’t forget: we collect eyeglasses year-round for reuse in needy countries. The dropbox is in the same spot as the Food Bank collection box in the foyer.
Save the date: Family Camping Weekend is August 21-23 @ Lighthouse Marine Park in Point Roberts.
Have a blessed week!
WHAT’S HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
April 20 Monday 7:15pm @ Room 1+2
First Degree Exemplification
April 21 Tuesday 7pm @ Room 4
Parish Council Meeting
April 22 Wednesday 7pm @ Sheraton Vancouver Airport
Banner Setup for State Convention
April 23 Thursday @ Sheraton Vancouver Airport
Fourth Degree Convention
April 24-26 Friday thru Sunday @ Sheraton Vancouver Airport
Third Degree Convention
April 26 Sunday
Food Bank Sunday (last Sunday of the month)
April 28 – Confirmation Mass @ St. Paul Church
May 1 – Sports Night @ Parish Centre Gym
May 4 – Executive Meeting
May 8 – Dancercise
May 10 – Mother’s Day Pancake Breakfast
May 11 – General Meeting
May 12 – Family Rosary Night @ Ripplinger Residence RSVP 604-940-5355
May 14 – March for Life